Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FALL IN LOVE

I think I am an open person, honest, if I think something I say it. I never do something behind a person's back, for me it is important. I am calm, lovely, I like love and to be loved. Am a simple guy God's fearing, well according to the bible, we have to marry each other before we can be doing all that sex or kissing i believe , but all i want you to know is that am here to make you happy and stay with you the end of my life and i promise you will not regret of knowing me...... I must tell you what is in my mind....Falling In Love Is Like Jumping Off A Building,your brain says don't do It! you Will die! but your heart says don’t worry, i can fly...So sweetie i need you for real and i know it's God will, so let start our relation ship now, and we should pray about it, because i with God all thins are possible...So pls be with me...I care to hear from you soon...Stay Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment